My lovely brothers, sisters, friends and all the wizards who have made courage live their life as they want and who have accepted their passion as not a part of their life but the very life itself.
I have been nominated for the mystery award by thoughts make u
Very warm thank and love for her to nominate me for this award. Her love means a lot to me.
so here I am trying to approach something different.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
The Rules:1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things about me:
- I love wild things because I am.
- Most of the time I don’t care for my looks.
- I am too much interested in mysticism, books and travelling.
So here I am not nominating anyone but instead I am inviting all the readers that if you find my questions interesting and if you would like to answer them then you could write me on the comment box and I will write your name in the nomination list so that you will enjoy in real sense.
Questions Asked by thoughts make you to me:-
1. List any 3 things you did to make people follow your blog.
- Tried to make it more lovely, attractive and meaningful.
- Whenever whenever I find free time I read the new posts and when I saw the nice things then I like that, makes comment on that and if the person is new then I follow him or her.
- Now I don’t know. I never tried the third thing.
2. 1 thing you wish to do,if you were made president of your country for 1 week?
So as the India is the one of the most practically democratic countries in the world. so president have to follow all the rules that has been written in constituent so I think I would I would not do something different, I would just follow the constitution because the all the amendments things are the work of and the right of the Parliament so what I do?
only when there is something emergency the rule comes in the hand of president I don’t want search condition in India, in my country.
3. What is your stress buster?
Anything that that makes me realise that I’m living. Because stress come when I am not actually living. It could be anything for example children, forest, animals, squirrels, birds, river, sky nice people, nice food, my breath, my friends my stupidity, stupidity of anyone, anything etc.
4. How do you overcome procrastination?
By using logic and sense.
5. What is your passion and what do you do to live your passion?
Reading books, writing stories and poems and travelling. These are my passions and I found them quite normal to do anytime and anywhere I want them to do. If I am not doing something else. actually they also help me to be more absorbent to things around me so if I am not doing something then I prefer to do this things.
My questions to all of you…
- Tell me the story of your most beautiful and marvelous experience of your life.
- What are the things according to you is making the world more notorious and that should not be there in the society of we want peaceful, developed and really civilized society?
- What do you think about your country, people and your culture in which you have been grown?
- Everyone talk about saving the environment , wildlife, forest, mountains etc. Want do you think at which extinct you are attached to them? what are their significance of these things in your life?
- Now this is the weirdest of all (as mentioned in rules). What is the most stupid thing about you that even you don’t want but can’t resist , because you enjoy that?
My Best Post:
Actually all my posts are my inner grieve, happiness, love, and shorts or emotions that exist there in my world of imagination so I can’t judge them like this but yeah one of them just came to my mind when I was in a mysteriously beautiful state, now this is something that Most of you could understand by reading this poem. I am giving you the link. check it out by yourself….
all of you belongs to the same field of creativity so I think all of you would have felt it someday.